- Improve the resilience of smallholder farmers to climate change shocks
- Build capacities of agricultural extension services to identify and document climate-resilient SLM practices
- Build up a national SLM database
- Support smallholder farmers in adopting climate-resilient SLM practices
- Improve policy and incentive frameworks for scaling-up SLM
The overall goal of the project is to enhance the resilience of communities and their smallholder farmers to climate change shocks as well as pressures exerted by population growth, rapid urbanization, and economic expansion.